Home Products LiftLogix 5500
LiftLogix 5500 Garage Door Opener
system, built to last and guaranteed to provide years of
smooth, trouble-free performance. LED lighting and reduced
stand-by consumption make the LiftLogix 5500 the most
efficient residential garage door opener available, while the
direct current (DC) Smart Motor , coupled with a chain or
belt drive system, ensures an amazingly quiet operation.
LiftLogix 7′ Chain Rail – Included
LiftLogix 7′ Belt Rail – +$99
LiftLogix 8′ Chain Rail – +$69
LiftLogix 8′ Belt Rail – +$159
LiftLogix 10′ Chain Rail – +$119
LiftLogix 10′ Belt Rail – +$209
Maintenance and Service Scheduling:
Optimizes operator service life and trouble-free performance
Energy Efficient Operation:
Stand-by reduced power usuage
Energy Conservation Feature:
Adjustable light timer from 30 seconds to a maximum of 4 minutes 30 seconds
Self Learn Force System:
Monitors and controls motor force every cycle (Smart Motor) to optimize operation force requirements, due to temperature fluctuations, door movement and floor height changes.
Soft Start/Soft Stop:
Electronically Controlled – Prevents premature door and operator wear and provides quieter operation
LCD display error code indicator for a more efficient (quicker) installation and system troubleshooting.
System reset function clears system memory and restores default system settings
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Motor, Gear Assembly and Rail System. 1- year Limited Parts Warranty
Safety and Convenience
- Meets and exceeds all UL 325 requirements
- Easy Operating System
- External devices Removable Screw Terminals Block located on the rear of the operator for an easier and quicker installation
- Infrared photo eye protection system.
- Safety reversal (sensing technology) system, door stops from closing upon contacting a person or object.
- Warning System (light flashes) during an obstructed condition
- Manual emergency release in case of power failure
- On-Command Door Activation (OCDA™), programmable “open” intermediate position to vent the garage
- Maximum Run Timer – Protects against damage to door and operator, door stops and reverses
- Close travel position pressure sensitivity adjustment PSATM, protects against damage to door and operation system
- Self-diagnostic numeric code memory up to 16 diagnostic code stored.
Non-impact, advanced Infrared Safety Sensors reversing system. Complies with all UL 325 requirements and safety regulations.
Provides door operation and convenience from inside the garage. Compact, stylishly designed to fit in a standard single gang electrical box. Illuminated push-button. Security vacation/lock switch. Light control. Individual control stations can be combined into one solid panel.
Two styles of digital remote control transmitters in three different configurations: 2-channel MINI, 4-channel MINI (optional), and 3-channel MICRO (optional) remotes for controlling other devices. Unique, multi-bit technology, LED control button verification.
Entry System (WKES)
Convenient, 4-digit PIN. Controls up to 3 different garage doors. Code security. Weather resistant. Provides temporary access to authorized visitors or service personnel.